DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have all data protection rights under Data protection act and GDPR.
You could use your right by contacting us through our website or just by writing us an email.
- Be informed regarding the processing of your personal data
- Access your personal data
- Demand correction your personal data
- Deman deletion of your personal data
- Demand limitation of the processing of personal data
- Portability of personal data between the controllers
- Object against the processing of personal data
- Be excluded from fully automated decisions
- Protect your right in court or through administrative procedure in case of violation of data protection rights
the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society to a person under 16 years.
the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
- the processing is based on consent or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1); and
- the processing is carried out by automated means
Data subject has the right to make a claim against the unlawful processing of personal data to the Data protection commission or the according court.
We maintain a record of our processing activities. This record contains the following information:
- Name and coordinates of the controller
- Purposes of the processing
- Description of the categories of data subjects and processed data;
- the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed including recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where applicable, transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organisation, including the identification of that third country or international organisation and, in the case of transfers referred to in the second subparagraph of Article 49(1), the documentation of suitable safeguards;
- where possible, the envisaged time limits for erasure of the different categories of data;
- where possible, a general description of the technical and organisational security measures referred to in Article 32(1).